Le Miramonti Hotel and Wellness
La Thuile, Italy
- Half-Board/Full-Board - 40 rooms - WiFi
14 January - from £1,550.00 Half-Board (7 nights, 2 adults sharing)
Gatwick > Turin
Sunday 8 January 2017 - 6:20
Turin > Gatwick
Sunday 15 January 2017 - 10:30
(Free coach transfers approx. 2 hours - 23kg luggage allowancee)
The family-friendly Le Miramonti Hotel and Wellness unites the best of traditional and modern. Originally constructed in 1887, this hotel retains its traditional alpine architectural style, twinned with impressive modern features, such as the hotel's wellness centre and indoor pool. Set on the riverside a few minutes stroll from the pretty village centre of La Thuile, this hotel is an ideal choice for a touch of traditional alpine luxury.
Set on riverside near village centre.
5 minutes' walk to nursery slopes and nearest lift.
Courtesy shuttle bus from lifts to hotel: 8:00 am - 11:20 am and 1:00 pm - 4.45 pm.
- Built in 1887, renovated with elegant finishes to create a luxury mountain chalet feel
- Extra charge for wellness centre with indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam room and emotional shower
- Attractive restaurant with delicious cuisine prepared with local ingredients
- Spacious lounge and bar area, with free WiFi
For 2 people on half-board sharing a double room with private shower and WC.
Quad rooms with two extra single sofa beds are also available.
Superior double rooms with a balcony are available at a supplement.
Sole occupancy is available at a supplement on request.
All rooms have minibar, safe, telephone, hairdryer and SKY satellite TV with English channels.
Cots are available to hire for €175 per week. Please request at time of booking. Charge is payable locally with hotelier and prices are subject to change. Most rooms have a mountain view.
- Free WiFi
- Heated ski room
- Extra charge for wellness centre with indoor pool with whirlpool, steam room, hammam bath and emotional shower
- Free access to the wellness centre for children aged under 12 years from 2:00pm - 5:00pm when accompanied by an adult
Continental buffet breakfast, 4-course evening meals with a choice of menu - Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala meals included (optional upgrade to full-board available at a supplement).