Kramjska Gora, Slovenia
- Half-Board - 105 bedrooms
14 January - from £1,112.00 (7 nights, 2 adults and 2 children)
Manchester > Salzburg
Saturday 14 January 2017 - 14:25
Salzburg > Manchester
Saturday 21 January 2017 - 18:45
Free coach transfers approx. 3 hours – 20kg luggage allowance.
- The best ski-in, ski-out location in resort, with lovely views
- Less than 3 minute walk to the ski school and nearest ski lift
- Viridis wellness centre with saunas and steam rooms - extra charge
- Free use of sister hotels' swimming pools nearby
- Fantastic pre-bookable Crystal-run childcare - Pepi Penguin and Whizz kids' clubs based in the hotel
Sitting a short distance up the main slope, the Hotel Alpina has one of the best locations in Kranjska Gora for keen skiers and provides beautiful views over the village. From this ski-in, ski-out hotel you can easily slide down the blue slope to your first lift or the ski school, alternatively it is only a few minutes to get there by foot.
The team at the Alpina are friendly and there is a warm and welcoming atmosphere with an informal touch, while retaining a very professional attitude. The rooms are simply furnished, yet comfortable. Mealtimes provide an opportunity to try a mixture of traditional Slovene dishes and international favourites from the buffet.
The Alpina have recently added the modern Viridis wellness centre. For an extra charge indulge in some well-earned spa time, with a selection of saunas and steam rooms to relax in. Also, as the Alpina is a sister hotel to the nearby Ramada Resort and Hotel Kompas, their pools are available for you to use for free.
- Ski to and from your doorstep
- 3 minutes to lift and ski school
- Close to village centre
- Twin rooms and triple rooms (both sleeping max 4 people with extra sofa beds)
- Single rooms are available at a supplement
- All bedrooms have cable TV and a hairdryer
- Pepi Penguin club and Whizz kids' club available to pre-book, free use of a sister hotels' swimming pools nearby, extra charge for saunas and special packages at the Viridis wellness centre, bar and cosy lounge, TV lounge, games room, lift to all floors
- Buffet breakfast
- Buffet style evening meals with choice of main course and daily starter, salad and dessert buffets
- Weekly speciality dinner
- New Year's Eve gala dinner included