Green Garden Apartments with Siam Park
Playa Da Las Americas, Tenerife
- Family - Self-Catering - All-Includive
7 May 2016 - £340.00** per person (2 adults & 2 children (Max age 12 years) 7 days)
**Holiday will be quoted at time of enquiry, price may be subject to change (Flights available from Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Doncaster, Edinburgh, East Midlands, Exeter, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, Gatwick, Luton, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich, Southampton and Stansted Airports). Some airports have limited departure dates.
When booking to stay in Green Garden Apartments you get free access to *Siam Park (just 10 minutes away c/o courtesy bus). At Siam Park you can plunge 28m in a sheer drop down the Tower of Power, ride the largest artificial waves in the world which reach up to 3m high at the Wave Palace, and experience the Volcano (Siam Park's very own Mount Teide). Alternatively simply relax on the Mai Thai River, the world's biggest meandering lazy river.
All-Inclusive package includes:
- Buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks served at selected times between meals, afternoon tea and coffee served with cakes and biscuits, ice cream available
- An unlimited amount of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks (excluding international brands) including cocktails served for a minimum of 12 hours per day
- Ice cream for children
*The All-Inclusive package is not available in Siam Park.
Activities include aerobics, aqua aerobics, darts, table tennis and water polo.
Daytime and evening entertainment usually includes live music and games.
One visit per week to the exclusive Monkey Beach Club at the Troya Beach with drinks and snacks provided. Courtesy bus to the beach (six days a week).
1.5km to Troya Beach (courtesy bus available six days a week), 900m to the main nightlife, bars and restaurants, 1.5km to the resort centre and shops and 1.3km to Siam Park (courtesy bus available six days a week).
- Two free-form pools (one with whirlpool, one climatised Nov-Apr)
- Sun terraces with sun loungers and parasols
- Pool/beach towels available (deposit required)
- À la carte restaurant
- Pool bar serving snacks and meals with regular themed evenings
- Turkish bath
- Table tennis
- Pool table
- Daytime activities
- Regular evening entertainment, usually including shows
- Kids' pool
- Playground with playhouse
- Games room
- WiFi (payable locally, selected areas)
- Planned visits by representatives at least twice a week
1 bed apartments (2 - 4 people) twin bedroom and 2 extra beds in the living area, air conditioning, flat-screen TV, WiFi (payable locally), fridge, kitchen (with microwave, coffee-maker, toaster and kettle), hairdryer, shower room and balcony or terrace.
2-bed apartments (4 - 6 people) as above but duplex-style and partially air-conditioned, with twin beds in each bedroom and extra beds in the living area, and a full bathroom with shower unit and bath.
Safety deposit boxes available to hire in reception (payable locally).