Alcudia Garden Aparthotel
- Family - Self-Catering
6 May 2016 - £146.00** per person (2 adults & 2 children 7 days)
**Holiday will be quoted at time of enquiry, price may be subject to change (Flights available from Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Doncaster, Edinburgh, East Midlands, Exeter, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, Gatwick, Luton, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich, Southampton and Stansted Airports). Some airports have limited departure dates.
The Alcudia Garden Aparthotel is the perfect hotel for family friendly enjoyment. Enjoy some time in the swimming pool or relax on the beach. In the evenings have a drink from the bar, pull up a chair and enjoy shows organised by the entertainment team.
The resort has extra dining options including:
Afternoon tea and coffee with pastries, cakes.
Ice cream for children.
Themed dinner twice per week.
There is a wide range of daytime activities including aerobics, archery, darts, table tennis and volleyball.
Evening entertainment offers professional shows and performances.
Also on site:
- Fitness room, sauna and whirlpool
- 80m from Alcudia beach. 1.5km from the centre
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Indoor swimming pool
- Buffet restaurant
- Three bars
- Fitness room
- Table tennis
- Mini club (age 4 – 7 years) and Maxi Club (age 8 – 12 years), club's operate for a minimum of 5 hours per day and activities include craft, mini chef, football, face painting and mini-discos
- Child prices available for 14 years and under
- Evening entertainment
- Bicycle rental
- Free WiFi
- Planned visits by our representatives at least twice a week (from May - Oct 2016)
Standard Double Room has twin beds, air conditioning, satellite television, fridge, free WiFi, safety deposit box (payable locally), hairdryer, en-suite bathroom, and balcony or terrace.
1 Bedroom Apartments with fully-equipped kitchenette.
Superior 1 Bedroom Apartments are recently refurbished with a modern decor.