18th March 13 Nights full board
Inside Cabins From £1099pp (PP based on 2 people sharing a cabin)
Inside cabin with feature mirror. Bathroom with shower.
Outside Cabin from £1199 (PP based on 2 people sharing a cabin)
Feature window or porthole for sea views. Bathroom with shower.
Balcony Cabins from £1499 (PP based on 2 people sharing a cabin)
Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and balcony. Bathroom with shower.
Suites from £2849 (PP based on 2 people sharing a cabin)
Spacious and sumptuous rooms with generous balconies and lots of special touches. Butler service (inclusive but optional) and luxurious premier pamper pack.
- Flights and transfers included in the price
- Full Board (excluding Select Dining venues)
- Evening Entertainment
- Pools, Gyms, Saunas and/or Steam Room
- Children's clubs and night nursery (on family-friendly ships)
- Choice of - Spending Money of £55 per person or Airport Parking - please note: Airport parking will no longer be available as a Select Price benefit for cruises departing from April 2017 onwards.
- Complimentary use of Shuttle Buses in Port (where provided by P&O Cruises)
- Choice of Cabin Number and Location
- Priority for Complimentary Cabin Upgrades
- First Priority for Dining Time and Table Size
- Flexibility to Change Booking
Fly to the Caribbean, and what a warm welcome Barbados offers. Azura awaits you, moored in the capital and cruise port, Bridgetown. Explore all she has to offer before arriving on St Lucia, where a tour to the dramatic Soufrière volcano shows off the island’s full beauty, dominated by the twin peaks of Les Pitons. Spend the day here admiring architecture or nature and perhaps some little shopping.
Then, on to mellow St Kitts where you can visit Brimstone Hill Fortress Park, before lingering in one of the many plantation inns and losing yourself in the rhythms of Soca - the soul of calypso. Enjoy time ashore at cosmopolitan St Maarten before relaxing for five days at sea
With so much to enjoy as you cross the Atlantic, Ponta Delgada will soon be upon you in no time. One of the archipelago of nine mountainous islands that make up the Azores, Ponta Delgada is home to spectacular subtropical scenery. Climb the crater rims for breath taking views down onto two lakes; one blue, one green. Ramble through the lovely port and feast on local seafood and wines.
Three days on Azura, played out to a soundtrack of laughter and music and a backdrop of beauty and luxury, will end with a wistful return to Southampton.
|19 March||St. Lucia|
|20 March||St. Kitts|
|21 March||St. Maarten|
|22 March||At Sea|
|24 March||At Sea|
|25 March||At Sea|
|26 March||At Sea|
|27 March||Ponta Delgada, Soa Miguel-Azores|
|28 March||At Sea|
|29 March||At Sea|
|30 March||At Sea|
During the day in the sun why not enjoy a leisurely dip in the pool or simply relax on deck and soak up the sun on one of our sun loungers.
Oasis pool - Outdoor pool for adults only. 1 metre to 1.8 metres deep. 9.5 metres long x 6 metres wide. Located on Aqua Deck. Has 2 sets of 8 steps into the water Located on Aqua Deck.
Aqua pool - Outdoor pool. 1.6 metres to 2.2 metres deep. 11 metres long x 4.6 metres wide. Located on Lido Deck. Has 2 ladders, 1 with 7 steps and 1 with 5 steps.
Coral pool - Outdoor pool. 1.6 metres to 2.2 metres deep. 10.5 metres long x 4.6 metres wide. Located on Lido Deck. Has 1 ladder with 7 steps.
Terrace pool - Outdoor pool, adults only. 1.7 metres deep. 6 metres long x 6 metres wide. Located on Riviera Deck. Has 7 steps into the water.
Take advantage of the kids club on board to keep your children occupied so you can have some chill out time, they are spilt into different age groups with suitable actives to keep them busy all day.
- Splashes’ 2-4 year olds - Qualified youth staff provide a full programme of age-specific activities.
- Surfers 5-8 year olds - Qualified Reef Rangers provide activities, adventure, games and sport coaching sessions.
- Scubas 9-12 year olds - Children this age can either join in the organised games with the specialist Reef Rangers or simply hang out with friends in the chill out areas.
- H20 13-17 year olds - Children have their own room to chill out, watch movies, play games or participate in coaching sessions, talent shows and parties.
With so much on board from sports, dancing lessons, shows there is never a dull moment.
P&O Cruises, are about a great holiday and is all about choice and freedom.
No matter what time of day it is, if you fancy a good meal you'll always get one on board Azura. The main self-service restaurant offers high quality dining throughout the day in a relaxed, informal environment so if you've just returned to the ship after a shore excursion and have worked up a late afternoon appetite you can still enjoy a great meal.
There are other restaurants and bars on board to suit everyone and every occasion. Enjoy Manhattan’s spectacular cabaret performances, fun quiz shows, tribute acts, family shows and glittering discos.
With so much to see and do on board Azura, every night you will dance to a different beat and nowhere is this more true than Manhattan, our New York inspired classic entertainment lounge. This multipurpose entertainment venue will have something special in store for everyone. It's no wonder everyone loves New York.